Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ah, those childhood memories

I discovered a new cereal at Trader Joe's today: Whole Grain Strawberry-filled Cereal Bites. Does anyone remember that cereal that was around about 20 years ago and it was kind of like little shredded wheats with fruit stuff in the middle? I can't remember what they were called, but I kind of loved them. They've been gone for years now, but I still look for them whenever I'm at a new store. While these aren't quite as good, they're the closest I've come by far. :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ummm. WHOA! Were you and I just talking about this? I was just talking about that good old cereal from kidhood with someone. I, as well, am always looking for the stuff to come out again in some form. (I really loved the blueberry) I am SOOOO excited that you found this stuff.

Erin said...

No, I don't think we ever talked about this! I have to warn you that they are not nearly as good as the little fruit filled shredded wheat ones from childhood, but like I said, they are the closet I've come to finding those again. You'll have to come over and try some. :)