Saturday, September 26, 2009

Best in Show, er, Street

Clara and I decided to go on our evening walk early tonight. After taking some towels down to the laundry room to throw them in the wash, we strolled out the front door and smack into a neighborhood block party that I didn't even know existed. Fortunately for Clara, we came out right in time for the neighborhood dog awards. I assume every dog got one, but Clara's was very well-earned as she won for the Best Haircut (which she just got last week). We decided to ignore the fact that the people giving out the awards were the owners of Rogers Bark...our groomers. I'm so proud of my girl. :)

Clara's award

A very happy Clara with her prize for best haircut


2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats, Clara! That's awesome!

Jessie said...

Hearty congratulations to the Beara. :)