Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese for Grown Ups

Last Saturday night, Cary had her 28th birthday party at Dave and Busters in downtown Chicago. If you've never been to this wonderland of food, drink, and games, imagine a utopia of air hockey, ski ball, coin drops, basketball throw, and random other video games, mixed with yummy alcoholic beverages. Good times were had. I successfully defended my Air Hockey Champion title by going undefeated throughout the night, had a really pretty (and tasty) drink called a "Snow Cone", and helped win Ann's 3-year-old son Owen a giant stuffed elephant (yes, you win tickets that you can trade in for things, just like the REAL Chuck E. Cheese!). Happy birthday to Cary, and thanks for letting me act like a kid again for the night. :)


1 comment:

Cary said...

Yay! I made the blog again. I really do think my life's success is measured by how many times I make a Paperback Musings appearance. :)

Let me know when you wanna go back! I still have extra tickets and money on my Power Cards!