Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Song Obsession(s)

There are two songs I've been listening to over and over lately, and they're rather different from each other. "Lost" by Anouk is slow, beautiful, and sad. "Kids" by MGMT is definitely more upbeat and has an alternative and minor tone to it. That being said, the official video for "Lost" won't allow embedding, so click on either link above to watch it (sorry for the little ad at the beginning--totally annoying, I know). The official video for "Kids" is completely disturbing and I hate it. So below is a different one that I find a bit more palatable and which also includes lyrics. Don't even think about asking me what these lyrics mean. I'm going to guess that it's some big piece of symbolism that is far beyond me. It doesn't matter, because the song itself rocks.

No comments: