Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shebam! I'm a Scientist!

I'm completely geeking out over a new website I just discovered called Zooniverse (www.zooniverse.org). The website has all of these scientific projects that are currently in the works and that YOU CAN TAKE PART IN. Like, you're helping the real scientists do their work by your participation in these projects. It's things like helping scientists figure out how galaxies form by classifying their shapes, helping to spot explosions on the sun, and helping to spot exploding stars. It's not anything that you have to have a background in science to do, but it's still helping scientists working in astronomy reach their end goals. How cool is that? Jessie, this one's for you.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sweetness! Now I'm geeking out... FINALLY I'm a rocket scientist!