Monday, February 9, 2009

Lindsay and Miles

My friend Lindsay used to play the violin in the Evanston Symphony with me. We had good times during the 15 minute break in our 2.5 hour rehearsals every Tuesday night, but then all that came to an end. Why, you ask? Because of the little chipmunk each of us are holding in these pictures: Miles. Based on the size of his cheeks, I'd say he's storing up nuts for the winter. While I'm sad that Lindsay isn't playing with us anymore, her leaving did inspire our starting a monthly brunch get-together with our other orchestra friend, Rachel. Now we get to actually spend more than 15 minutes talking at a time. And Rachel and I get to hold a really cute baby in the process. See? Everything worked out in the end. :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Erin! I'm honored to be on your blog! And now I'm thinking about the yummy pancakes and hash browns from that restaurant.... any way, I'm also so glad for our monthly brunches. I always look forward to our talks! Thanks for being such a great friend! :)