Thursday, January 28, 2010

Moving Day

Hey there! Long time, no blog. Things have been a bit crazy around here with the big move and starting school, but I'm now all settled into Champaign and so far I really like it. Now if only we could get the weather to cooperate and fast-forward to spring... The official move happened on January 19th. As we waited for the movers to do their thing, this is what you might of seen of Clara and I:




After they took the bed away, Clara decided that she had no choice but to use the mover's moving blankets as a bed:


So long, Eastlake Terrace. You were a good home for four years and I'll definitely miss you. But it's time to start a new adventure and the Beara and I are ready!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So sad - goodbye Eastlake Terrace!

Cary said...

Yay. Welcome back to the blogging world!

Is your blog name going to change now that you're paperback musing in Champaign?